Conditions of Boarding
1. The Kennels are licensed by Cheshire East Council and inspected by a vet appointed by them.
2. We do not advertise our business and new clients normally come via recommendation. Whilst vets are encouraged to visit, we do not show round the public or clients. Please consider the following points, (i) Disturbance to pets already boarding. (ii) Bringing in viral infections. (iii) Security.
1. The kennels are open throughout the year. However, whilst fully staffed for animal care, the kennels reception will be closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
2. Whilst the kennels are staffed 24 hours a day, we ask clients to respect our business hours. The management reserves the right to refuse pets outside the stated hours. We are open 7 days a week 8.00 am – 6.00 pm.
3. In the interest and well-being of dogs, no dog will be accepted after 2.00pm. The reasons for this are to allow your dog to settle in daylight hours, and also to give them time to adjust to the kennel routine.
4. We automatically add 24 hours on to all bookings in case of delay. Please inform the kennels if you are going to be delayed for more than 24 hours.
5. Please ensure your pet(s) arrive in a safe manner, dogs on a lead and cats and small animals in a safe carrier.
6. Please inform the kennels of any change to your pet(s):-
(i)Vet. (ii) Address and telephone number. (iii) Diet.
1. Kennel charges are listed in our current Price List. Our daily charge runs from 2.00pm; all pets are charged for the day of arrival.
2. A full day’s board will be charged for pets collected after 2.00pm on weekdays.
3. No reduction can be made for pets brought in after or collected before the booked dates.
4. Pre-payment is only required from a new client for their pets first board. To confirm such a booking we require the full payment 4 weeks prior to the arrival date. Please note this is non-refundable.
5. Cancellation charges apply to bookings made for both trimming and boarding. A list of charges is in our current Price List (cancellation charges are at the manager’s discretion).
6. Our terms are payment on collection of pet(s); we accept cash, cheques, credit and debit cards.
1. For your pet’s health and your peace of mind, all pets in our care are covered by our insurance, the cost of which is included in the daily charge.
2. Please note our insurance does not cover your pet for a pre-diagnosed condition.
1. All pets must be fully vaccinated. Due to the numerous vaccines, we advise seeking your vet’s advice.
2. The minimum requirements are that all pets are covered by their annual boosters and dogs are additionally covered by their kennel cough vaccine.
3. Ideally, initial vaccinations are to be completed 14 days prior to boarding (annual boosters 7 days prior).
4. Please bring your vaccination certificate when presenting your pet(s).
1. We reserve the right to refuse any pet which, in our opinion, is unhealthy on arrival i.e. possibly contagious.
2. Medication prescribed prior to boarding will be continued. This must be supplied in the original container. If your pet’s ongoing medication runs out whilst boarding, you agree for us to purchase further supplies on your behalf and for you to reimburse us for any expenses incurred.
3. Prior to boarding, please inform the kennels of any illness, likewise any problems after collection (within 48 hours). Whilst all reasonable precautions will be taken, we do not accept responsibility for damage or loss to any persons, pets or property. Please note this does not affect your statutory rights.
Bookings are only accepted on the understanding that all of these conditions are agreed to – as shown by your (or your representatives) signature on both parts of the registration form (this also covers your pet for subsequent boarding). You also give us the right to liaise with your vet during your absence. This includes discussing your pet’s medical records and allowing us to sign consent forms for any treatment your vet sees fit.